[premise-users] Lustre Software Upgrade Wednesday, February 8th

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:46:57 EST 2017

Due to a bug encountered with the Lustre file system today, I will be installing some software updates to the appliance on the morning of Wednesday, February 8th. It seems prudent to get these updates installed as soon as possible.

Start time will be 6:45am and I’ve been advised it can take anywhere from 2 to 4 hours, if all goes well. The lustre will be unavailable during that time, effectively meaning premise will be unavailable. Please plan accordingly.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |