[premise-users] Premise Nodes Back Up

Thomas Baker tjb at unh.edu
Fri Jul 1 18:40:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

The cooling has been fixed and I’ve restarted the nodes.

Please note that we’ve also modified the slurm config for hopefully better statistics logging. This may affect job submissions so please let me know of any problems that you experience.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |