[PAT10] UNH IDEA Program

Lucie Plourde lucie.plourde at unh.edu
Thu Apr 7 16:48:57 EDT 2005

                Welcome to the UNH IDEA Program

                The University of New Hampshire is a special community
in which every member contributes time, talent, and imagination in
support of our academic mission of teaching, research, and public
service.

                To recognize contributions of all UNH employees --
faculty, staff, hourly, and work study -- we are pleased to announce the
IDEA Program. Supported by the OS, PAT, and EE Councils, the Faculty
Senate, and the administration, this new program encourages and rewards
employees for ideas that support the University's Academic Plan goals of
focusing our energies, capitalizing on our strengths, and bringing the
whole of the University to the quality of its best parts.

                All University employees are eligible for awards in this
wonderful new program. We encourage you to think about the processes and
products of any and all operations with an eye toward efficiency and
effectiveness and to share with us your great IDEAS for ways we can do
even better. We look forward to hearing from you.

                Sincerely,

                Ann Weaver Hart
                President

                Great minds. Innovative ideas. Real rewards.

                What's Your Idea? Can We Do Better?  - On Monday, April
11, 2005, the University of New Hampshire launches the IDEA program. The
new IDEA Program rewards great suggestions of ways to make more
efficient use of UNH's human, informational, financial, natural, and/or
other resources. All University employees are eligible. Suggestions are
reviewed by a committee, with awards from $50 to $1,000, depending on
impact, value, and/or savings.

                To learn more or submit YOUR idea, visit our Web site:
www.greatideas.unh.edu <http://www.greatideas.unh.edu>