Instructions: NICL-SMO email list

nicl-smo at lists.sr.unh.edu nicl-smo at lists.sr.unh.edu
Thu Jul 9 11:22:01 EDT 2015

Mark,

The new NICL-SMO email list is essentially ready now. To send an email to the NICL-SMO list, simply compose the email that you want to send out and then in the 'To' field of the email put the following email address:

NICL-SMO at lists.sr.unh.edu

The NICL-SMO email list is currently set-up such that if NICL-SMO at lists.sr.unh.edu receives an email coming from mark.twickler at unh.edu or from met at guero.sr.unh.edu or from joseph.souney at unh.edu or from jmsouney at guero.sr.unh.edu it will send the message out to all of the people on the NICL-SMO email list.

Currently only you and I are on the NICL-SMO list. So, if you want to test it out and send an email from your computer to NICL-SMO at lists.sr.unh.edu to see if it works this is a good time to do so. Once we know that you (and I) can send emails out I'll go ahead and silently add all of the people to the NICL-SMO list.

Joe