[Nessc] NESSC Meeting on April 17 (and possibly April 16) on the Cycle 24 Mini Max

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Sun Jan 26 09:27:56 EST 2014

Greetings NESSC Colleagues

We are planning the next NESSC meeting on April 17 (and possibly April 16 depending on interest) at Boston College. The topic of the meeting is

 .. The Cycle 24 Mini Maximum ..

We will discuss the peculiarity of our cycle and its implications in terms of solar activity, solar wind, magnetic field (both solar and heliospheric), solar energetic particles, galactic cosmic rays and possibly geomagnetic impacts.

The local organizer is Dave Webb and the organizing committee is myself <n.schwadron at unh.edu>, Chuck Smith <Charles.Smith at unh.edu>, Merav Opher <mopher at bu.edu>, David Webb <david.webb at bc.edu>, John Raymond <raymond at cfa.harvard.edu>, and Nick Murphy <namurphy at cfa.harvard.edu>. Please email us if you are interested in presenting a talk. Depending on the interest, we may need to expand the meeting to 2 days.

Cheers

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu