[Nessc] Tomorrow's meeting NESSC

Opher, Merav mopher at bu.edu
Sat Mar 9 15:17:01 EST 2013

Hi All -

We finally got around to posting the talks from the last NESSC.

So for folks that missed it here is the link

http://nessc.unh.edu/#Meeting23

with the agenda:

http://nessc.unh.edu/NESSC_February_11_2013.pdf

Looking forward for the next meeting-
Merav
______________________
Merav Opher
Astronomy Department
Boston University
725 Commonwealth Avenue,
Boston MA 02215
PHONE: (617) 358-6385
FAX:   (617) 353-5704
http://people.bu.edu/mopher

On Feb 10, 2013, at 8:43 PM, Opher, Merav wrote:

Tomorrow's meeting is still on.

I heard from sufficient people that weather wont be a problem and since Boston University is open our meeting is still on.
lets start 10am as in the original schedule. I am sending a slight revised schedule.

Merav
______________________
Merav Opher
Astronomy Department
Boston University
725 Commonwealth Avenue,
Boston MA 02215
PHONE: (617) 358-6385
FAX:   (617) 353-5704
http://people.bu.edu/mopher

On Feb 10, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Opher, Merav wrote:

> Please email me if you planned to come and won't be able due to the weather/roads
>
> I will make a decision regarding tomorrow's meeting by today 7pm
>
> Merav
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Nessc mailing list
Nessc at lists.sr.unh.edu<mailto:Nessc at lists.sr.unh.edu>