[Nessc] NESSC: Simulations and Observations of CMEs, SEPs as ARs

Opher, Merav mopher at bu.edu
Thu Jan 3 16:34:29 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues!

As far as the end of the day we had an overwhelming response for February 11. Both mornings and afternoon seem to be a great time.
Since we got such nice response I suggest that we start at 10am and have two blocks of time 10am-12:00pm with a break for 1/2 for lunch and we continue in the afternoon.

So please mark your calendars

Boston University
NESSC: Simulations and Observations of CMEs, SEPs as ARs
10:00am

725 Commonwealth Avenue
We will convene in room 500.

Some action items:

1. RSVP to me so I can get a head count for lunch
2.  If you would like to present something; please send me a suggested title of a presentation you would like to give as well if you
prefer AM or PM.

Ideally would be nice to pair theory/modeling with observations.

Thanks

Merav
Merav Opher
Astronomy Department