[Nessc] NESSC: Simulations and Observations of CMEs, SEPs as ARs: schedule of talks

Opher, Merav mopher at bu.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:09:31 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The NESSC is fast approaching. Will be this coming Monday (post snow blizzard). We will start at 10:00am and  end around 3:30pm-

Boston University
NESSC: Simulations and Observations of CMEs, SEPs as ARs
10:00am

725 Commonwealth Avenue
We will convene in room 500.

I put together a tentative schedule for talks. Send me any updates or changes. I also included an atendee list at the bottom. I schedule around 30 minutes between talks- if you could try to limit to your talk between 15-20 minutes we can have at least 10 minutes discussion.

Looking forward for Monday!

Merav