[Nessc] NESSC Meeting on Implications of Interstellar Neutral Atoms

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Thu Oct 13 21:54:38 EDT 2011

Greetings All

I am very much looking forward to seeing you at the coming NESSC meeting on Nov 15 and Nov 16 at UNH. If you have not already done so, please register by entering your name and the days you plan to attend on the following doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/uruczypauc9ma8b2

Currently, we have the following attendees. Those marked in bold have been slated to give talks

Day 1 (Nov 15)

Merav Opher
Nathan S
Chuck Smith
George Gloeckler
Harald Kucharek
Hans Mueller
Jon Slavin
Seth Redfield
Mike Golightly
Eberhard Moebius

Day 2 (Nov16)

Marty Lee
Trevor Leonard
Xian Wu
Junhon CHen
Je Woo Park
Peter Bochsler
Eberhard Moebius
Nathan S
Chuck Smith
George Gloeckler
Harald Kucharek
Hans Mueller
Jon Slavin
Mike Golightly

Other possible attendees include.

Phil Isenberg
Peter Bochsler
John Richardson
John Raymond

Eberhard and I will put together a detailed schedule once you send us titles of talks. If you are not listed here and plan to attend, please fill out the doodle poll. If you would like to contribute a talk, please send Eberhard and I a title.

We greatly look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Cheers

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu