[Nessc] date of workshop on reconnection in CME current sheets

Nick Murphy namurphy at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:14:36 EDT 2011

Hello,

The results of last week's poll are in, and the NESSC meeting on "Magnetic
Reconnection in Coronal Mass Ejection Current Sheets" will be:

Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Phillips Auditorium
Center for Astrophysics (60 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA)

Please mark your calendars!  We will probably go from 10:30 am until 4:30
pm, give or take half an hour on either end.  If you are interested in
giving a talk on this topic or something closely related, or would like to
suggest someone else, please send me an email.  Further details will be
made available by January.

Regards,

Nick Murphy
namurphy at cfa.harvard.edu