[Nessc] NESSC meeting at the CfA on Magnetic Reconnection in CME Current Sheets

Nick Murphy namurphy at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 25 12:30:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

In addition to the upcoming NESSC meeting on September 22 on "Reconnection
in Sheaths" at BU, we would like to schedule an additional meeting at the
Center for Astrophysics on "Magnetic Reconnection in Coronal Mass Ejection
Current Sheets."  If you are interested in attending this workshop, please
let us know your expected availability at the following poll by August 30:

http://doodle.com/k27v6qshfcn6hua2

Additionally, please send me an email if you are interested in giving a
talk on this or a related topic.  Many thanks,

Nick Murphy

PS:  If you know students or others who may be interested in this workshop
but are not necessarily on the email list, please forward them this email.
Instructions on how they can subscribe to the NESSC list are here: