[Matgroup] Fwd: 78th Physical Electronics Conference at UNH

Hollen, Shawna Shawna.Hollen at unh.edu
Thu Jun 14 11:31:23 EDT 2018

Dear MatGroup list,

Apologies if you are recieving this twice, but please consider coming to the PEC at UNH in a few weeks (see below). We are able to cover registration and some travel, so please email us for the code when needed.

-Shawna

Shawna Hollen
Assistant Professor of Physics

Office: 603.862.3515

University of New Hampshire
College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Department of Physics
DeMeritt Hall 331, 9 Library Way
Durham, NH 03824-3547
shawna.hollen at unh.edu<mailto:shawna.hollen at unh.edu>