[Matgroup] >> Materials working group & June workshop

Hollen, Shawna Shawna.Hollen at unh.edu
Fri Mar 31 23:36:39 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am writing to let you know the CoRE proposal went in today. Thank you for your contributions and for helping us to continue to push this effort forward.

Here's a link to the submitted proposal:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__unh.box.com_s_pwbxw0rdyyjkh4o7c4jaku6wqvjcpfmn&d=DwIGaQ&c=c6MrceVCY5m5A_KAUkrdoA&r=LFuK4xWFSHN5cyd_FdbkpjCbr-BLG9ho7ut0RKrvRT0&m=g_820Z2I8evhD3qYOMm8yRiN3ZFv8q66p9GBEaPePrw&s=QNsTTJBnbJBmC70zZ0sUo9YpVErBRVCv1zqyGaxTekk&e= ​

-Shawna

Shawna Hollen

Assistant Professor of Physics

Office: 603.862.3515

University of New Hampshire

College of Engineering and Physical Sciences

Department of Physics

DeMeritt Hall 331, 9 Library Way

Durham, NH 03824-3547

shawna.hollen at unh.edu