[Matgroup] Northern New England Materials Workshop program

Hollen, Shawna Shawna.Hollen at unh.edu
Tue Jun 6 10:10:47 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I wanted to send out the semi-final version of our program for the Materials Workshop on Friday. Those of you who registered have already gotten this information, so apologies for the duplication.

If you haven’t registered, you’re still welcome to stop by. But, if you haven’t registered and you’d like to attend the workshop, please email me ASAP so that I can make sure we have enough food for everyone!

-Shawna