[Mailman] Email Distribution Lists

Daley, Michelle michelle.daley at unh.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:29:18 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am organizing a seminar series hosted by the USGS and the NH Water Resources Research Center.  I was told that your list serve may be useful to us.  Currently, our staff in the Natural Resources Dept. send information out to their distribution lists that they maintain internally and I forward the announcement to several folks below for further forwarding.  Would it be possible to create a distribution list that links to other distribution lists (lists outside our dept) that have already been created as well as add individuals?  That way we can avoid multiple forwardings and potential oversight of folks?

Current distribution goes to:

EOS - faculty, staff and grads  via Laurie Pinciak (Laurie.Pinciak at unh.edu<mailto:Laurie.Pinciak at unh.edu>)
Civil Engineering - faculty, staff and grads via Claire Euloth (claire.euloth at unh.edu<mailto:claire.euloth at unh.edu>)
About 10 other individuals

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle L. Daley
Research Scientist
Associate Director NH Water Resources Research Center (http://www.wrrc.unh.edu/)
Department of Natural Resources and the Environment
University of New Hampshire
310 Nesmith Hall
131 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824-2500