[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 26 January 2024

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Fri Jan 26 13:12:47 EST 2024

All,
   The perigee contacts were nominal for command and telemetry. The SSR was dumped with zero missing blocks. The Orbit 636 Lo Gain Curve ATS was uplinked and the Orbit 637 ATS will be uplinked on the apogee contact if the receive signal is adequate. If not, I will have 2 more uplink opportunities during the next set of perigee contacts. I switched over to the maestro1 server for the last 20 minutes of the contact. The telemetry and command were nominal.

Tasks Accomplished:
Reset FDC Totals
Reset Master Timer
SSR Dump -> Dump New
CAR #1668 Orbit 636 Lo Gain Curve ATS uplink
   IBEX_2024_026_o0636a_v001_lgc.scr 55 commands

Results from the Sun Maneuver:
CSS Angle TLM 0.729542
CSS Sun-Pointing Angle 1.459084
  23 Jan 24 @23:00:00