[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for Sept 20 & 21, 2023

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Thu Sep 21 14:28:20 EDT 2023

All,
   The spacecraft is nominal. The inertial maneuver was successful. We completed pass 1 for CAR #1302 "IBEX Orbit 622 Hi Background and star sensor telemetry cadence increase". The Hi sweep table was commanded to background mode and the star sensor cadence was increased. The Hi will stay in background mode for the complete orbit. We will command it back to normal sweep on 09/30/23.
   The Orbit 623 ATS was uplinked, The SSR was dumped with zero errors during the contact the spacecraft clock was set, and the master timer was reset.
  We did have an issue with the file delivery from the AUWA01 contact. Something happened during the file transfer and the files were empty. SSC is working on restoring the files. The files were both the realtime VCID0 and the SSR Dump VCID2 files.
    We did another test with the string 1 maestro Linux server. We were successful in sending a timed command and verifying its successful execution. The fast page issue was also fixed. We were able to verify both numeric and enumerated values. Commanding was nominal.

Tasks Accomplished:
CAR #1302 "IBEX Orbit 622 Hi Background and star sensor telemetry cadence increase"
    Pass 1 Upload Hi Background Sweep table and increase star sensor telemetry.
CAR 1340 Orbit 623 ATS Upload
    IBEX_2023_272_o0623a_v001 98 commands
Reset FDC Totals
SSR Dump -> Dump New