[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 08 June 2023

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Thu Jun 8 09:59:38 EDT 2023

All,
    The spacecraft is nominal, and the inertial maneuver was successful. We did have an issue with commanding during the contact. The station was able to lock up on data with no uplink at AOS. But when we brought up the command carrier the station was unable to lock back up on the downlink. SSC worked the issue for a few minutes. We then decided to just leave the carrier down and monitor the spacecraft SOH data. Because of this we will not have any tracking data for this USHI02 contact. SSC has notified their engineers and they are looking into the issue.

Results from the Inertial Maneuver:
Q1 -0.37798500 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[0]
Q2 -0.40659500 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[1]
Q3 -0.74543800 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[2]