[Isocops] LEOP Activity Warning Jan 6, 2023 to Jan 22, 2023

Lee Wilkins lwilkins at uspacenet.com
Tue Jan 3 21:28:55 EST 2023

The intent of this message is to advise of an USN Launch involving our Remote Ground Stations (RGS).  This launch is affecting our USN Santiago Chile & Kiruna Sweden  station(s) and namely our CHSA01 and SEKI01 antennas.

This LEOP is expected to begin January 6th, 2023 - January 22, 2023, and will continue for approximately 16 days.  While not a 24x7 mission, there will be critical 10-14 hour supports scheduled.
Currently, the LEOP activity has not conflicted with any of the  supports already scheduled.

Thank You,
Lee Wilkins<mailto:lwilkins at uspacenet.com>
Planning and Performance Analyst

SSC<http://www.sscspace.com/usn>