[Isocops] Goat Herder for 18 Feb 23 "Flight Computer Reset"

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Sat Feb 18 11:22:20 EST 2023

All,

    During the apogee contact the flight computer reset @15:14:41. Prior to the reset the apogee inertial maneuver was successful. We do show the CEU 5 Volt is on and the payload has been safed. I have scheduled the following contact for later today: USHI02 02/18/23 049 18:00:00 - 19:30:00. This contact will be used to recover the spacecraft bus and the next available time will be on 21 Feb. We will recover the payload at that time. I will post the new time when they have been scheduled.

Results from the Inertial Maneuver:
Q1 0.46119300 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[0]
Q2 0.61936900 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[1]
Q3 0.10152500 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[2]