[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 2 Dec 2023

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Sat Dec 2 11:23:22 EST 2023

All,
    The spacecraft is nominal, and the inertial maneuver was successful. We were able to update the star tracker suppressed hotlines. Star tracker is nominal. The orbit 631 ATS was uplinked. I had to fail the due the USAK01 contact DOY 336 at 1500 to excessive dropouts. I was able to change the socket connections at the end of the contact to see some data and send a few commands using the new maestro1 server.

Tasks Accomplished
CAR 1352 Update Star Tracker suppressed hotlines
CAR 1357 redump Missing Blocks from Orbit 627
CAR 1358 Orbit 631 ATS Upload
    IBEX_2023_345_o0631a_v001 91 commands
Reset FDC totals
SSR Dump -> Dump New