[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder fro Oct 19 & 20, 2022

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Wed Oct 19 22:36:13 EDT 2022

All,

    The first 2 perigee contacts were nominal and the inertial maneuver was successful. We uplinked the new Lo He sweep table and voltages look nominal. The SSR was dumped. The Orbit 586 ATS was uplinked, the clock was set and FDC totals were cleared.

    The USAK01 Contact was a failed contact. NMC reported seeing a corrupted INP2 file prior to AOS.  They were able to reload a valid file and the antenna moved on point. At AOS we did not see any downlink. We tried to command to a lower downlink data rate with no success. We then tried to blind acq the spacecraft @160k with no success. Tried again to command the downlink to 2k & to 40k with no success. We wrapped up the contact early @01:40. I have scheduled up another contact for tomorrow on the USHI02 station @ 20:30gmt to check the health and safety of the spacecraft.

Tasks Accomplished:

CAR # 1273 IBEX Lo He sweep table test

   Completed Pass # 1 Upload Lo ISN He Sweep Table

CAR # 1274  Orbit 586 ATS Upload

   IBEX_2022_302_o0586a_v001 81 cmds

SSR Dump -> Dump New

Reset FDC totals