[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for July 27 & 28, 2022

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Thu Jul 28 21:41:58 EDT 2022

All,

    We had an issue with the USAK01 support tonight. We were able to see a downlink, but we had no uplink for the duration of the contact. So, no tracking or command for the USAK01 support. I also instructed them to stop the contact early since they would not be able to get someone on site till the morning.  New LOS was @210 01:09:00 gmt.

Problem report number for the support is SSC PR# 15924.

   We were able to dump the SSR, uplink the orbit 577 ATS and reset the 18 day timer during the first support. During the USAK01 support I was able to verify the inertial maneuver was successful and battery balancing was complete.

Tasks Accomplished:

CAR # 1255 Orbit 577 ATS upload

   IBEX_2022_219_o0577a_v001

SSR Dump -> Dump New