[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for Aug 24 & 25, 2022

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Thu Aug 25 11:55:10 EDT 2022

All,

    The spacecraft is nominal. The inertial maneuver was successful. The recorders are caught up now. The missing data from Orbits 576 & 577 have been dumped.  The ATS for Orbit 580 has been uplinked. I have been noticing that the receiver AGC has been low for the USAK01 contacts. The last month the spacecraft AGS’s have been in the range from -120 -> -121. This makes using the station questionable.  I sent an email to SSC asking if they are having issues with the Alaska transmitter and if they can look into it.

Tasks Accomplished:

CAR #1259 Redump Missing Orbit 576 & 577 SSR data

CAR #1262 Orbit #580 ATS upload

    IBEX_2022_246_o0580a_v001 76 Cmds

SSR Dump -> Dump New

Reset 18 Day Timer