[Isocops] IBEX Orbit #548 Version 2 ATS for review

KEN FAIRCHILD fair-play at comcast.net
Sun Nov 14 10:13:29 EST 2021

All,

I have looked at the orbit 548 v002 ATS,

IBEX_2021_319_o0548a_v002.scr,

and I approve.

The arc A ascending bus and payload commands are commented out and the number of commented commands matches the number that were successfully uploaded.

The remaining commands are identical to those in the v001 ATS.

Ken