[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for 27 Aug 21 (Spacecraft Clock Issue)

NIgel Angold nangold at princeton.edu
Fri Aug 27 08:53:24 EDT 2021

I'd like to hold a brief FRB at 10:30 EDT. Zoom info attached.

Some initial talking points:

Do we want to load the orbit 540 ATS? Perhaps a test time-tagged command
uploaded first?
Should we try to set the spacecraft clock or avoid doing that?
Running order for activities during next contact

  * Verify maneuver
  *
  *
  *

Future planning

  * Do we need additional contacts (next scheduled is the apogee contact
    on September 1 at 03:00 UTC i.e. early Wednesday morning)
  * Any diagnostic activities identified
  * Possible next steps

Thanks,
Nigel

-----

Nigel Angold is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: IBEX Spacecraft Clock FRB
Time: Aug 27, 2021 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://princeton.zoom.us/j/91706201729

Meeting ID: 917 0620 1729
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,91706201729# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,91706201729# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)