[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder for April 11 & 12, 2021

Perry, Timothy E [US] (SP) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Mon Apr 12 11:01:51 EDT 2021

All,

    The first contact AUWA01 that was planned for April 11 @ 01:00gmt was canceled due to Cyclone Seroja and tropical low near Western Australia. Station was shutdown shut down on April 11 @00:00 gmt. The following Network Advisory Message was issued "Nam #4948 Adverse Weather Conditions at Australia Dongara (April 11-12, 2021)". The station was still down this morning.

    The second contact USAK01 planned for April 12 @1200, we had an issue with the INP2 file. Prior to the contact SSC noted the available file IBEX_2021_100_00_00_.inp2 only contained angles up to DOY102 @09:17:58. Marissa was able to create another INP2 file and send it out to SSC prior to the contact. The contact was successful. We were able to dump the SSR, upload Orbit #525 ATS's, verify the 18 timer reset as scheduled and verify the inertial maneuver was successful.

Tasks Accomplished

CAR #1161 Orbit #525 ATS Uplink

  IBEX_2021_111_o0525a_BUS_v001

  IBEX_2021_111_o0525a_INST_v001