[Isocops] EXT :Orbit 504 Apogee Contact - Antenna Null

Perry, Timothy E [US] (IS) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Thu Oct 15 13:35:56 EDT 2020

Kayton,
    Thanks for the heads up for the pass on October 17th. Unfortunately the commands are already onboard.  I will note that there might be issues with the pass and if needed schedule up a follow on contact. Apogee contacts are always interesting because of the distance.
     Thanks
         Tim

Timothy E.Perry
CRS IBEX OCO-2