[Isocops] Orbit 493 Recovery CARs

Ken Fairchild kwfairchild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:32:48 EDT 2020

All,

The orbit 493 contingency and payload recovery CARs are attached.

Notes:

Contingency recovery CAR (1100):

Tim has already executed steps 4, 5 and part of step 6.

Payload recovery CAR (1101):

We will skip step 3 - we have no low numbered bad SSR blocks.

The password is our usual password.  I'll send it in a separate email.

Ken