[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder 05 Aug 2020

Perry, Timothy E [US] (IS) Timothy.Perry at ngc.com
Wed Aug 5 09:40:13 EDT 2020

All,
    The Apogee contact was nominal for CMD & TLM. The inertial maneuver was successful. We did experience another star tracker reset. The errors were cleared and the star tracker is operating nominally. I was able to change the downlink to 40k and re-dump the missing 30 SSR blocks from Orbit 495. And I was able to delete the dump new SSR command from the spacecraft timed commands. I will delete the rest of the commands during the Saturday night pass.

Tasks Accomplished:
CAR 344 - Reset FDC totals and Response latch values - Star Tracker reset
CAR 1107 - Dump Orbit 495 SSR Missing blocks
CAR 1106 - ATS Upload - IBEX_2020_232_o0498a_BUS_V001 43 cnds
Delete CMD 209 - SSR Dump New for 2020/08:09:14:10:00

Inertial Maneuver Results:
Q1 0.01563310 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[0]
Q2 -0.59049600 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[1]
Q3 -0.60784400 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[2]