[Isocops] Goat Herder for June 1 2018

Perry, Timothy Timothy.Perry at OrbitalATK.com
Sat Jun 2 06:47:46 EDT 2018

All,
    I am sending out the Goat Herder this way, because I am having problems with our access database.

1 June 18 USHA02 0130z - 0230z
Maneuver was successful.
Reset the Master Timer
Reset FDC Totals
The pass was not a good pass for Commanding.. The AGC was fluctuating between -112 & -121 and the EB/No was between 12.6 & 19.7. I suspect we were in a bad part of the antenna pattern. The AGC would change as the sun angle changed. So, I put off sending the ATS until the next pass.
VC0 -> 370 52 errors

1 June 18 USAK01 1800z - 1900z
Pass was nominal for CMD and TLM
Eb/No  5.33 -> 6.03 @ 160k and 1.63 -> 3.38 @ 320k
SSR Dump
CAR 976 ATS upload IBEX_2018_161_o0410a_v001
            95 cmds TR # 407 - 501
Reset Master Timer
Reset FDC Totals
Set Spacecraft Time
VC0-> 1904 2
VC2-> 24979 0

Maneuver Status:

Q1 -0.33045800 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[0]
Q2 -0.45454600 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[1]
Q3 -0.80856200 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[2]
Q4 0.17439200 ActNor.EstInrToBdy[3]
GPS sec 1211852088.000 ActNor.EstTime
MPS Diff 0.712
MPS Cmd Vector X 0.367989000
MPS Cmd Vector Y 0.856765000
MPS Cmd Vector Z 0.361299000
CSS Angle TLM 0.538867
CSS Sun-Pointing Angle 1.077734
  27 May18 @`1300
CSS Angle TLM 0.538867
CSS Sun-Pointing Angle 1.077734
  01 June18 @013000
Pre-Burn
Thruster 1 1680 27 May18 @ 1300
Thruster 2 1648
Thruster 3 1808
Thruster 4 1840
Post-Burn
Thruster 1 1936 01 June18 @013000
Thruster 2 1904
Thruster 3 2080
Thruster 4 2112
Number of Pulses
Thruster 1 256
Thruster 2 256
Thruster 3 272
Thruster 4 272
Thruster Pairs
Thruster 1 & 2 512
Thruster 3 & 4 544

Timothy E. Perry
CRS, IBEX, OCO-2 & TESS
Mission Operations
Tim.perry at orbitalatk.com<mailto:Tim.perry at orbitalatk.com>
Office (703) 406-5976
Cell (301) 606-1430
Corp Cell (571) 447-8977
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D04F4E.6B1BECE0]

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This communication may also contain data subject to U.S. export laws. If so, data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation cannot be disseminated, distributed, transferred, or copied, whether incorporated or in its original form, to foreign nationals residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent the express prior approval of the U.S. Department of State. Data subject to the Export Administration Act may not be disseminated, distributed, transferred or copied contrary to U. S. Department of Commerce regulations. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the e-mail message and any physical copies made of the communication.
 Thank you.