[Isocops] LEOP Activity Warning 7/25/2018

Lee Wilkins lwilkins at uspacenet.com
Fri Jul 13 08:07:26 EDT 2018

The intent of this message is to advise of an USN Launch support through our Remote Ground Stations (RGS).  This launch will affect our USN Australia, Chile, and Hawaii  station(s) and namely our AUWA01, USHIxx, CHSA01, & CHSA03 antennas.

This LEOP is expected to begin July 25th, 2018, and will continue for approximately 70 days, utilizing USHAxx,  AUWA01, CHSA01 & 03
Currently, the LEOP activity has not conflicted with any of the  supports already scheduled.

Thank You,

Lee Wilkins
Planning and Performance Analyst

Satellite Management Services-SSC Space US
417 Caredean Drive, Suite A
Horsham, PA  19044
Tel: +1-215-394-0126
Mob: 1-610-324-5405