[Isocops] Cron <ibexops at ena> $IBEX_CRON/cronswitch.sh sftp_driver sync < /dev/null >/dev/null

Cron Daemon root at ena.sr.unh.edu
Mon Feb 26 23:30:02 EST 2018

"my" variable $gets masks earlier declaration in same scope at
	/home/ibexops/IBEX/sw/i686-5.e/bin/sftp-mirror.pl line 33 (#1)
    (W misc) A "my", "our" or "state" variable has been redeclared in the current
    scope or statement, effectively eliminating all access to the previous
    instance.  This is almost always a typographical error.  Note that the
    earlier variable will still exist until the end of the scope or until
    all closure referents to it are destroyed.