[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 406 v002 Contact Request

Marissa Intelisano mintelisano at applieddefense.com
Mon Apr 23 09:00:43 EDT 2018

Hi Sheral,

This contact is closer than I would like to the edge of the aft antenna,
but it doesn't look like there are any better options (unless you use APL)
so I am okay to go for it if you are. You might run into some issues at the
start of the contact but it should improve further into the contact.

Thanks,
Marissa

--
Marissa Intelisano