[Isocops] June 7: Reno Last Day

Chelle Reno chelle.reno at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:41:25 EDT 2017

Reply to All from Dave:

Dear IBEX Team,

I want to take this opportunity to thank Chelle for the outstanding efforts
and leadership that she has provided to the IBEX team over the past more
than a decade! We will sorely miss her contributions to the mission as she
steps down as the IBEX Mission Operations Manager (MOM).

At the same time, I am delighted to announce that effective June 8, Nigel
Angold will be stepping in as the new IBEX MOM. Nigel has also been with
the mission for many years, has served as the Deputy MOM, and has stepped
in as acting MOM when Chelle was not available. I have every confidence
that Nigel will do a great job for IBEX and thank him for stepping up and
taking on this key role.

Thanks and all the best,
Dave

David J. McComas, PhD
Princeton University Vice President
  for the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Professor of Astrophysical Sciences

PPPL VP Program Assistant: Ms. Janice Huang (jah at princeton.edu)