[Isocops] Upcoming Moderate Eclipses - Orbits 278, 279, 280

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:42:21 EST 2015

Hello IBEXers,

We have 3 upcoming moderate eclipses. We will put the payload in HVSTANDBY and set the long eclipse flag prior to the eclipse per the usual process. There is no effect on payload ops for orbit 278. The payload will enter HVSTANDBY 2 hours early in orbit 279 and 3.5 hours early in orbit 280. Eclipse analysis attached.

Thanks,
Chelle

--
Chelle Reno