[Isocops] Hi, Lo, CEU Input : IBEX Payload Limits

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Tue Jun 17 13:08:17 EDT 2014

There are 2 changes in Rev 1. I will need approval of rev 1 from Hi, & CEU and re-approval from Lo.

1. Value set to -9999 to show that we are essentially removing a lower red alarm. Yellow will notify us if the value is low/OFF.
2. Removed comment about CEM changes in the header.

Thanks!

--
Chelle Reno
IBEX Mission Operations Manager