[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 235 ATS v002(31 Jan 14 - 9 Feb 14)

Tim Perry Perry.Tim at orbital.com
Tue Jan 21 19:54:50 EST 2014

All,
   I have checked orbit #235 v002 ats and I approve. I will follow up with the  checklist when I get back to work.
     Tim

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 21, 2014, at 12:38 PM, "Ibex Mission Operations" <ibexops at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Guys,
>     I have included v002 ob the ATS for ORbit# 235.
> The ECT_SetHTRCmd CATBED_5N_HTR,OFF command time was changed.
>
> A RAZOR will be opened to change the Sun Maneuver rote after the next SCCB.
> Please respond with your approvals and comments before 0800 UTC on 22 JAn 14
>> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 8:49 PM, Ibex Mission Operations <ibexops at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Guys,
>> Here are the planning files and ATS for Orbit# 235.
>> Please respond to this email thread with any questions and comments.
>> Approvals are required before 21 Jan 14 @ 1600 UTC
>>
>> Note the following:
>> 1. Battery Balancing at PERIGEE
>> 2. Only the Apogee ground contact commands will be included in the ATS
>> 3. Special commands:
>>  Hi negative collimator voltage set to 1400
>>  Hi ABAB (CEM comparison)
>>  Lo O-mode (cross calibration)
>>
>> 4. Command Load Constraint Violation Report
>> IBEX_2014_031_o0235a_v001.scr
>> ==========================
>> HARD CONSTRAINT VIOLATIONS
>> ==========================
>> NO VIOLATIONS.
>> ==========================
>> SOFT CONSTRAINT VIOLATIONS
>> ==========================
>> NO VIOLATIONS.
>> ==============
>> OTHER MESSAGES
>> ==============
>> NO MESSAGES.
>>

>> --
>> Sheral R. Wesley
>> SPVR., Satellite Operations
>> IBEX Mission OPS
>> CYGNUS Mission Planning
>> (304) 279-6678
>

> --
> Sheral R. Wesley
> SPVR., Satellite Operations
> IBEX Mission OPS
> CYGNUS Mission Planning
> (304) 279-6678
> <IBEX_2014_031_o0235a_v002.txt>

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This communication may also contain data subject to U.S. export laws. If so, that data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent the express prior approval of the U.S. Department of State. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the e-mail message and any physical copies made of the communication. Thank you.