[Isocops] Telecon at 2 PM today 10/21/2013

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Oct 21 13:53:47 EDT 2013

Hi Nathan & Crew,

I will be late to the call due to a conflicting meeting. This Wed we will use the Ops Weekly as a CCB for the upcoming ISN season & the Hi Gain Test. I'm waiting on word from Eberhard to determine whether it will be the first or second half of the 3-4pm Eastern timeslot. Stay tuned.

There is an MPS bug associated with perigee being above 10Re which we did not unearth during our Dec/Jan testing. Justin is reviewing the issue and he may have a software workaround. We have an operational workaround but it gets more cumbersome as we go.

Paul came out with the Hi Gain STF. Lo is updating the ISN memo to incorporate cross calibration test timing and noting which are sun maneuvers.

Other than that nothing big on the ops front.

Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)