[Isocops] [Ibexops] Orbit 225 Contact Statuses

IBEX FDG ibex at applieddefense.com
Mon Nov 11 19:18:21 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

Below are the statuses for the o225 primary contacts.
DOY 310 08:00 UTC contact w/ USHI-01 (apogee): Pass for Doppler **
DOY 314 20:30 UTC contact w/ AUWA (P/D): Pass for Doppler
DOY 315 17:00 UTC contact w/  USHI-01 (P/A): Pass for Doppler **

**While these contacts technically are a "pass" for FDG (since both were
accepted by our filter), there was some odd behavior that was seen. The
apogee contact had a stable but very high bias, and the P/A contact had a
bias that continuously grew throughout the contact, which is unusual. I
recall at the last Ops Weekly that USN mentioned switching out a part (or
something along those lines), I believe on either USHI-01 or -02- if it was
-01 that could explain what we're seeing. We've adjusted our models to
account for what we saw this orbit and will continue to monitor the behavior
of this station during  the next few orbits.

Thanks,
Marissa Intelisano
IBEX FDG