[Isocops] Ops Status

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Nov 4 09:50:49 EST 2013

Hello IBEX,

I may be late or miss the call and Nigel is tied up with PDR prep.

- we successfully went trough the longest eclipse to date on 11/1. Anything noteworthy in the data?

- Hi Gain test orbit 226. Memo out covers future tests. No change to cadence for Lo because no optimal cadence reported from Lo. CCB on Wed at 3:30 EST.

- Lo cross calibration memo out. Should coordinate timing with Hi ABAB testing. Kickoff coordination on this ISOC call. Can Lo attend CCB on Wed?

Thanks,
Chelle