[Isocops] IBEX /APL-18 Orbit# 202 Contact Request

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Tue Mar 19 18:43:03 EDT 2013

Hi Tony,

We have had a problem with every pass taken since Dec, and have a few more passes on the books. We need to close out the open issues. Have you finished the testing being performed regarding the errors we got with the automatic transfers?

Am I correct that the errors are:
1. remote file transfer - some data loss - software error?
2. corrupted packets due to bad SCID - some data loss - ? error
3. wrong SPICE file loaded - entire data dump lost - controller error

Please work with us to determine the source of these errors and prevent them in the future. We will be relying on APL to dump data more often in the future. With one data dump per 9 days, it is extremely impactful to lose one of them.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting