[Isocops] Nose/Tail location

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 14:51:21 EDT 2013

All,

I have updated the nose location in the following:

pipe/sci/idl/unh/mq_lo_show_skymap_v3_nobm_fixres.pl
infra/spice/solar_escape.txt
infra/spice/b_chism_df_v000.tf
infra/spice/make_b_other_df.sh
infra/idl/test/hi1.sh
infra/idl/test/try_skymap.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_estflux.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_flux100.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_monohs.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_PxL.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_count_skymap.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_monoe.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_flux1AU.sh
ops/admin/scripts/quick/me_quick_flux_80.sh

These changes are in addition to the change Nathan made to the nose & tail location in:

infra/idl/make_me_bin_overlay.pro

These changes have only been made in the development tree (5.1). Some of the changes are in test scripts so there may be some fallout in the nightly build.

In addition, a careful reading of the above list will show that two of the changes ( infra/spice/make_b_other_df.sh and infra/spice/b_chism_df_v000.tf) affect SPICE kernels.

Note that I have NOT updated any scripts in the "zone" subtree. I didn't want to change files there because some of the files are old and I believe all map work should now make use of Bob's recent work.

Ken