[Isocops] IBEX Goat Herder 14 June 13

Ibex Mission Operations ibexops at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 20:47:25 EDT 2013

The Apogee contact for Orbit# 209 was nominal for command/telemetry and the
inertial maneuver was successful.

We successfully monitored the beginning of the Hi Gain Test remotely.  CEMs
A, B, and C were brought to -1780V, which is 80V larger than seem thus far
in the mission.  All voltages and currents were nominal and the elevated
voltages are safe.  After the SSR data dump, the IBEX_Hi team will
determine whether to request a configuration change when we emerge from the
magneto sheath in Oct.

Additionally, we had 7 remote users successfully logged in and reviewing
data.  USN was configured to flow data to both MAESTRO01 and MAESTRO02
servers. We will use this ground station configuration in the future during
special operations and anomaly resolutions.

--
Sheral R. Wesley
SPVR., Satellite Operations