[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 214 Contact Request

Tim Perry Perry.Tim at orbital.com
Mon Jul 8 13:11:05 EDT 2013

Tony,
   I'm just following up with a request for an  August first contact. Can
you support this?
     Thanks
         Tim

Timothy E. Perry
IBEX Mission Ops Lead
perry.tim at orbital.com
Office: (703) 406-5976
Cell:(301) 606-1430

From:	"Garcia, Tony (SD)" <Tony.Garcia at jhuapl.edu>
To:	Ibex Mission Operations <ibexops at gmail.com>, "EXT Peterson,
            Joe" <joe at boulder.swri.edu>, "Dove, William"
            <William.Dove at jhuapl.edu>, "Siddique, Fazle E."
            <Fazle.Siddique at jhuapl.edu>, IBEX-FDG
            <IBEX.fdg at applieddefense.com>, IBEXOPS/ORB
            <IBEXops at orbital.com>, ISOC at New Hampshire
            <isocops at lists.sr.unh.edu>, John Ferreira
            <jferreira at applieddefense.com>, "EXT Scherrer, John"
            <jscherrer at swri.edu>, Ken Fairchild <fair-play at comcast.net>,
            "EXT Tapley, Mark" <mtapley at swri.edu>, Michelle Reno
            <michelle.reno at swri.org>, Michelle Reno <mreno at swri.edu>,
            Nathan Schwadron <nschwadron at mac.com>, Nigel Angold
            <ngangold at earthlink.net>, Robert Lockwood
            <Lockwood.Robert at orbital.com>, Sheral Wesley
            <wesley.sheral at orbital.com>, Tim Perry <perry.tim at orbital.com>
Date:	06/21/2013 01:03 PM
Subject:	RE: IBEX Orbit# 214 Contact Request

Sheral,

Odds are that we could support the contact, but won’t know definitively
until 29 days out.

Tony