[Isocops] TEST ATS Orbit 199 10 - 19 March

Nigel Angold ngangold at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 17:01:50 EST 2013

IBEX_2013_069_o0199a_TEST_v001.scr looks good to me. The oef looks good too. A couple of minor notes:

The doy in the STF filename is 068 but it is 069 in the ATS filename.

"Verify with Crossing Times report that Transition to Housekeeping State occurs at 14 Re desc." As was the case in orbit 198, Transition to Housekeeping State occurs 30 minute before 14 Re desc rather than at 14 Re.

Nigel