[Isocops] 5.c in production

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 09:04:29 EDT 2013

All,

As of last night we are running version 5.c on both ena and the web machine. The major changes in this release are:

1. Fix for the SPICE kernel variable limit problem. Instead of loading orbit frames for all orbits we only load the frames for the requested orbit. This should happen automatically (even in spice_events.sh).

2. The nose location has been changed in all scripts that reference it (merged from 5.1).

3. Bob's map generation scripts and build map check are included (merged from 5.1).

Ken