[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 184 ATS's for postverif_asc and desc_apo andarc b

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Oct 15 09:59:57 EDT 2012

Please see the attached LUT 14 Upload planning document. It describes
each of the upload ATSs and their contents. CAR also provided for
reference.

We need to upload the SW, perform a LV checkout and then test out the
macros that have changed : OFF_TO_STANDBY, ASCENDING, DESCENDING.

- First we upload the LUT and do a LV checkout.
- Then we test the OFF_TO_STANDBY macros.
- Before we enter HVSCI we always need DESC commands loaded, so we load
the DESC + maneuver commands for apogee.
- Then we test ASCENDING macros, then DESCENDING macros.
- We are done verifying but need to get back to HVSCI, so we run the
post-verification ASC ATS, which is set to execute offline after the
90-minute verification pass (10/26 0130-0300) and before the 60-minute
SOH pass(10/26 0400), so we can verify everything is Ok in the SOH pass.
- We then upload the arc b commands and the orbit 145 commands so we are
back in the nominal ops configuration.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Chelle