[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 167 ATS v002 - approve

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri May 11 13:39:11 EDT 2012

All,
	I have looked at the Orbit 167 ATS v002

IBEX_2012_143_o0167a_v002.txt

and I approve.

	diff shows v002 same as v001 except for inclusion of battery
cell balancing commands (and filename line). Battery balancing is 1.5
hours and ends with FALSE parameter, is more than 1.5 hours from any
other events, and not during an eclipse; all appropriate.
	Note, Subject: line on previous email was in error - that was
v001 under review. This time I think I have it right.
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635