[Isocops] Mission Accomplished!

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Thu Mar 22 19:25:38 EDT 2012

Hey IBEXers,

The FlatSat testing of the Lo TOF2 special op is complete. The STF/ATSs will need to change the parameter to R0_1_0_0 to select TOF2 valids (current value of R0_0_1_0 selects TOF1 valids). I created a *_v002FlatSat* of the ATSs and they ran as expected. We will create new STFs/ATSs to incorporate the change and we should be ready for upload for orbit 161 execution. All good news.

As you may have guessed from the Subject of the email, there is more overarching work to be done. The Lo Sim is not retaining updates. After much troubleshooting, testing and gnashing of teeth, we found this was because the Lo Sim is not receiving the spin pulse signal from the CEU. It turns out that for the purpose of this test and most tests, not being able to retain updates does not effect the ability to run and verify the test. It is a nit that I will pursue in the future when I am at Orbital (next time back is the first week in April). Stay tuned.

Thanks David, Mike, Tim W. & Tim P. for all your help!

Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)